Topics include but are not limited to the following areas:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Compilers and runtime systems
• Deep memory hierarchies
• Development, analysis, or management tools
• Data Compression
• Data Mining
• Data Engineering
• Fault tolerance for Parallel and Distributed systems
• High performance computing, cloud and grid computing
• Information Retrieval
• Image Processing
• Information Systems
• Middleware and Software engineering
• Programming languages
• Programming theory and models
• Security in Computing
• Signal Processing
• Wireless and Mobile Computing
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.